Artilect Intersect Doubleweave Jacket
The Intersect Doubleweave Jacket from Artilect provides great weather protection when out walking or climbing whilst still being hugely breathable. As there is no membrane, there is nothing to prevent any moisture from escaping, with the jacket relying on the fabric's dense construction and GTT Empel permanent DWR treatment to keep the weather at bay.
The cuffs feature bonded Hypalon adjusters whilst the hood has been designed to fit over a climbing helmet, with plenty of adjustment to provide a neat fit if worn on its own. There are two zipped handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket for storing essentials and all the zip pulls give access to the LifeKey smartphone app that can be used for safety signals and to see product information.
- GTT Empel permanent DWR treatment
- YKK Touchlink zip with LifeKey and smartphone compatibility
- Two YKK zippered hand pockets and a zipped chest pocket
- Adjustable hem and climbing helmet compatible hood
- Bonded Hypalon cuff adjusters
- Signature Artilect trims and details