Assos Dyora RS Womens Rain Jacket
Ideal for stowing in your jersey, the Assos Dyora RS Women's Rain Jacket is a high-quality, fully-waterproof solution for unpredictable weather conditions. At the heart of the Dyora RS is the race-proven 3L Schloss Tex fabric construction. Engineered in Switzerland, this membrane backed material features a class-leading breathability rating, enhancing thermal regulation on hard efforts. Unlike many waterproof constructions Schloss Tex offers a degree of flex, ensuring it won't hold you back on race-day. The hydrophobic membrane dispels rain to keep you dry and comfortable. Waterproofing is further bolstered through a DWR coating, ensuring water beads and disperses quickly.
Built for speed, the Assos racingFit reduces flapping with its streamlined fit. At just 170 grams, this lightweight jacket can be packed down into a jersey pocket so there is no excuse to leave home without it. Taped seams prevent water ingress, and a dropped rear hem offers improved protection from spray. A bold, reflective strip adds visibility for low-light conditions, and two openings allow easy access to your jersey or jacket pockets.
- 3L Schloss Tex construction is stretchy, extremely comfortable, and highly packable
- Fully-waterproof, with hydrophobic membrane and DWR coating
- racingFit cut to reduce flapping
- Lightweight and packable into a jersey or jacket pocket
- Extended rear hem
- Taped seams to prevent water ingress
- Pocket slots for jersey or jacket pocket access
- Double-slider zipper with oversized pull-tabs for simple ventilation
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 170 grams