Assos Mille GT Wind Vest
If your core gets cold, you have little chance against the elements and your body temperature will rapidly drop. The Assos Mille GT Wind Vest is a cycling essential that offers some insulation while being exceptionally windproof. The Foil Ultra fabric is also water repellent and has undergone a DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment to keep you dry in light showers. The lightweight construction means you can pack the vest away into a jersey pocket when things start to heat up.
With a regularFit, you get a close performance cut that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit for the perfect balance of speed and comfort, and the Glossy fabric in the side panels adds breathability and stretch for full freedom of movement. Adding to the comfortable and unrestricted fit, the collar has a dual layer construction.
A lightweight full-length zip makes it easy to adjust to changing conditions and the design ensures it won't rustle excessively while you ride.
- regularFit: Body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, rip-stop, lightweight woven fabric consisting of 100% polyamide
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability
- Dual layer collar construction for freedom of movement and comfort
- Rustle-free: Deploys a design that is as acoustically innocuous as possible
- DWR: As not every day comes with unbroken sunshine, we’ve treated this product to our DWR (Durable Water Repellency) treatment to protect you from rainfall
- Ultra lightweight, ultra-packable: With minimal volume, minimal seams and great packability
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
Assos Mille GT Wind Vest Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.