Assos Summer Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer
Combatting warm temperatures, the Assos Summer Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer keeps the wearer cool and dry, even when the mercury is at its highest, thanks to its sophisticated feature set.
Polypropylene and carbon fibre yarns are blended to form the material of this base layer, and this mixture works by drawing moisture away from the body for rapid, cooling evaporation. Naturally antibacterial, this fabric ensures that the wear stays fresh, even on the longest days in the saddle.
A form-fitting cut sits next to the skin to improve the moisture-wicking action and also eliminates excess material to ensure that this base layer fits comfortably under a jersey. The seamless body construction cancels the need for any stitching and guarantees comfort while the arms are joined using a set-in format to improve freedom of movement when in the riding position.
- A super lightweight warm weather base layer that keeps the wearer cool and dry
- Polypropylene and carbon fibre material blend is light, highly moisture-wicking and antibacterial
- Slim fitting cut eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure freedom of movement
- Assos Climarange: Summer 1/3