Assos Trail Steinbeisser Rain Jacket
Engineered for performance off-road, the Assos Trail Steinbeisser Rain Jacket uses the same lightweight material used in the road range - Schloss Tex - providing the ultimate rain protection. The material is stretchy, packable, waterproof and breathable and has a DWR treatment plus taped seams for additional insurance against the elements. The Steinbeisser has a hood that can be worn under your helmet in the worst conditions, with a NEOS Light construction that's water repellent and won't compromise your field of view. The Flex cuffs ensure a seamless connection with your gloves to keep cold air and rain out, and the drop tail prevents a soaking from ground water. Remain at a comfortable temperature by using the zip to increase airflow; it can be unzipped from either the top or the bottom.
- Schloss Tex: Lightweight 3L waterproof softshell. Weight: 90g/m2; breathability: MVP 27,000g/m2/24hour; water column: >10,000mm; elasticity: two-way stretch
- NEOS Light: 3L windproof and breathable softshell on the hood. Weight: 270g/m2; breathability: MVP 27,000g/m2/24hour; water column: >10,000mm; elasticity: four-way stretch
- Taped seams: On the front, shoulders, rear panels and zippers
- Helmet-compatible hood: Scuba-style hood promotes unobstructed vision, designed to be worn under the helmet, features a pass-through section for the helmet strap
- Flex cuffs: Flexible, water repellent inserts seamlessly pair with gloves
- Extended rear panel: Drop tail
- Double-slider zipper: Ventilate from the top or bottom
- DWR: Durable Water Repellent treatment
- trailFit: Trim but not restrictive
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (size medium)
Assos Trail Steinbeisser Rain Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.