Assos Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer
A combination of comprehensive attributes makes the Assos Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer the perfect choice for when riding in cold and inclement weather conditions.
Worn directly next to the skin, the material blend of polypropylene and carbon yarns is super-soft and cosy. This advanced fabric is highly insulting but also moisture-wicking and effectively manages the changing body temperatures experienced across varying riding intensities. The stretchy properties of this textile collaborate with the slim cut to enable it to form perfectly to the body without a hint of excess material.
The body has a seamless construction to eliminate the chances of annoying chafing while the sleeves are joined via a set-in pattern to ensure freedom of movement in the shoulder zone when in the riding position.
- A thick, plush and flexible base layer for cold winter riding conditions
- Polypropylene, carbon and elastane material blend is insulating and moisture wicking,
- Slim cut pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Long sleeves are joined to the body with a set-in pattern to ensure freedom of movement underneath other layers
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3
Assos Winter Skin Long Sleeve Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.