Blackburn Wayside Multi-Tool
Packed full of functionality, the Blackburn Wayside Multi-Tool features 19 different tools. this makes it ideal for stuffing into a jersey pocket or saddle bag anytime you head out on the bike.
Five individual Allen keys allow you to quickly and easily tighten any bolt rather than fiddling around with flicking out the right tool. All the keys also have a ball end - allowing you to tighten and loosen at an angle.
Blackburn has carefully considered the placement of each tool on the Wayside in order to make sure they are easy to access when you need them. A chain tool and serrated knife blade are neat additions, making almost any repair and fine-tuning possible.
- 19 functions
- Individual Hex Keys: “L” bend with ball end to get into hard to reach places: 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm sizes
- Knife Blade: Locking and serrated
- Chain Tool: 7–11 speed compatible
- Chain Assembly Hook: To assist in chain repair
- Disc Brake Pad Spreader: Easily resets disc brake pads
- 8mm Hex: With hollow core that will accept loose hex keys to provide additional leverage
- Torx Keys: Essential for modern bikes: T25, T30 sizes
- Spoke Wrenches: Located on the chain tool handle: #0, #1 & #2 sizes
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Reinstalls or tightens tube valve core
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Weight: 200g / 0.44lbs