Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Front Wheel
With the Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 TLR Clincher Front Wheel, you are getting a surefire performance enhancement at a very affordable price. An OCLV Pro carbon rim keeps weight to an absolute minimum and this wheel climbs remarkably well, whilst the rim profile has also been optimised for improved aerodynamics. Bontrager's D3 Dual Directional Design means that the rim profile has been specially shaped in order to reduce the drag of both the rim and the leading tyre edge, making this the perfect wheel for laying down the power on the flats as well as the climbs.
The DT Aerolite spokes ensure durability, making this a wheel that you can not only race but also train on with confidence. The brake track, too, provides reassuringly effective stopping power - the days of white-knuckle braking on slippery carbon rims are now long gone.
When it comes to making upgrades to a new bike, the first port of call has always been the wheelset - there are huge performance gains to be made with an investment in quality carbon wheels. Lightweight, aerodynamically impressive, and priced very competitively for the spec, the Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a superb upgrade option, no matter your experience.
Includes: TLR rim strip / TLR valve / valve core removal tool / traditional rim strip
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon rim offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for easy transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width)
- DT Aerolite spokes with Alpina locking nipples
- Confidence-inspiring brake track increases stopping power while dissipating heat
- Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Size: 700c
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- Quick-release axle
- Weight: 705g
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.