Bontrager Flatline MTB Shoes
For riders who prefer flat pedals, the Flatline MTB Shoes from Bontrager are a great option. They use a Vibram rubber sole unit which has a smoother section in the middle for ease of foot position adjustment and more treaded areas at the heel and toe for traction off the bike. An EVA midsole provides the comfort and the synthetic leather upper is both durable and easy to clean. Textured areas around the toe and heel of the upper give extra protection against knocks and scuffs.
- For use with flat pedals
- A Vibram rubber outsole for an optimised shoe-to-pedal interface
- A uniform tread pattern provides a consistent, predictable interface between pedal and outsole
- Directional tread at the toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable, synthetic leather upper