Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 29" MTB TLR Disc Rear Wheel
The Kovee Elite 30 29" MTB TLR Disc Rear Wheel by Bontrager has a typical carbon ride character, being super stiff and strong while shaving some pounds off your overall bike weight.
The wheel is engineered to deliver high-performance on the trails with its OCLV carbon construction keeping the weight low while being strong enough for the demands of technical terrain. The 28 DT Swiss spokes ensure a rugged and secure feel and are laced into the centre of a strong rapid drive hub. With the hub being a ‘Boost’ design, this means the wheel is stronger, and the wider width allows it to accommodate a broader cassette ratio on its longer axle, without compromising on geometry or durability.
The wheel is highly versatile and can be used for both hilly days and more fast-flowing technical descending, with the 29mm inner rim width allowing up to a chunky 2.6” tyre, while extra weight is saved with its 6-bolt disc design.
- Installed TLR rim strip, TLR valve and valve core removal tool
- Ultra-durable OCLV carbon construction offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- Rapid Drive 54 hub instantly transfers effort into momentum
- A 29mm inner rim width shaves weight and adds stiffness to the performance
- Disc brake compatible with a 6 bolt disc fixture
- Tubeless-ready with a conversion kit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: OCLV Carbon
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition 14G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Rapid drive 54, width - 148mm
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Rear Axle: 148mm x 12mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 2.3” - 2.6”
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 914 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately