Bontrager Line Elite 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel
Intended as an all-round trail option, Bontrager’s Line Elite 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Front Wheel utilises a wide rim made from OCLV carbon to keep weight low and strength high. The 29mm internal width helps the rim to support the tyre better whilst cornering and increases the potential air volume of any given tyre size. This extra volume means better grip and comfort, both attributes that can be further improved by making use of the wheel’s tubeless-ready compatibility. Boost spacing of 110mm improves the wheel’s stiffness and strength, helping it track straighter through rocky or rooty sections of trail.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 596mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Bontrager, black
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Front Axle: 110mm thru-axle
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 890 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.