Bontrager Line Pro 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Using a durable OCLV Pro carbon rim, a Rapid Drive 108 hub and premium DT Swiss Competition Race spokes makes the Line Pro 30 29" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel from Bontrager a good option for fast, burly, trail riding.
The rim has a 29mm internal width that allows any tyre to open up to maximum volume for greater grip and comfort whilst the blunt rim profile adds strength against rock damage and reduces the risk of pinch punctures. These advantages are further increased if the rim’s tubeless-ready nature is utilised so that lower pressures can be safely used.
A Rapid Drive 108 hub offers very quick engagement, with just 3.3 degrees of movement before the pawls bite into the 54-tooth drive ring, ensuring fast accelerations and power when required. Premium DT Swiss Competition Race spokes tie the build together, with the Boost hub spacing adding strength and stiffness to the wheel.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter lay-up for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 596mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Rear Axle: 148x12mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 950 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".