Bontrager Verse Short Pro Saddle
For riders who are looking for high-end performance engineering with lightweight materials and durability combined into an ergonomic design, then Bontrager’s Verse Short Pro Saddle is the solution.
Its premium status is earned from featuring a carbon-reinforced body to provide the ultimate strength to weight ratio, while the shorter length paired with a long cut out from the centre ensures more precise support on the sit bones.
Comfort and flexibility are provided from the ‘Wing-flex’ technology that allows the shells edges to move with the body while pedalling, ensuring compliance is obtained to enhance performance.
- The short profile provides targeted support for any rider in a performance riding position
- Wing Flex allows the shell's edges to adapt to riders' inner leg movement and pelvic rotation
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength (specific seatpost ear clamps required)
- A lightweight carbon-reinforced shell perfectly balances weight, strength and compliance
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts offer clean integration of a Flare rear light
- Width options: 145mm, 155mm
- Oval 7 x 10mm oversized rail dimensions
- Cover material: F-24 (soft-touch)
- Rail material: Carbon fibre