Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 Running Shoes
The Brooks Adrenaline model has for years been the go-to for many runners looking for stability without that overly bulky feel. The latest GTS 22 Running Shoes have had a few minor improvements and deliver plush comfort alongside support in a lightweight package, and they're ideal for those with mild to moderate overpronation.
GuideRails® are what adds the support and firm foam is placed around the heel, guiding the foot from heel strike to toe-off, preventing excess movement and preventing the arch from falling in.
The midsole is now made up completely from DNA Loft cushioning for comfort during runs and also when walking or standing for long periods. It's firmer in the front for more bounce on toe-off. Flex grooves in the outsole mean transitions are as smooth as they come for an incredibly natural feel. A breathable and lightweight upper ensures your feet don't overheat during hard efforts.
- Adrenaline GTS help runners remain in their natural stride without overcorrection
- GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check and aids your feet, knees and hips
- Updated midsole is now 100% DNA Loft cushioning for an even softer, smoother ride
- DNA LOFT is Brooks' softest cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy
- Lightweight and breathable upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Midsole drop: 12mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 10.2oz / 289.2 grams (per shoe, size 8)