CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack 3L
With enough storage and a reservoir capacity for day-long rides, the Lobo 3L Hydration Pack from CamelBak is perfect for most off-road adventures. Six litres of cargo space and four pockets allows spare clothes, kit and snacks to be stored and segregated, there is even an integrated tool organiser and a secure place for valuables. Both a waist belt and sternum strap keep the pack stable whether fully loaded or not and reflective accents aid nighttime visibility. The Air Director back panel channels air between the back and the pack for better cooling and the shoulder straps also optimise ventilation for improved comfort. CamelBak’s three-litre CRUX reservoir is freer flowing than before for faster hydration and features a Magnetic Tube Trap for easy access and a locking valve to prevent leaks.
- Three litre reservoir and six litre storage capacity
- The CRUX reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- Air Director™ back panel: Channels airflow for cooling
- Removable stability belt: For additional fit and stability
- Ventilated harness: Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable sternum strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Secure phone pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Stretch overflow pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ management: Keeps tube secure and accessible
- Integrated Tool Organisation: For CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more
- Helmet carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Elastic pump loop
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Made with sustainable materials
- Four pockets
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17 - 21”
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 480 grams (pack only)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.