Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 33 Disc Brake Wheelset
Integrating low weight, responsiveness and wind tunnel tuned aerodynamics, the Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 33 Disc Brake Wheelset is an ideal choice for the discerning rider who frequents challenging climbs, fast descents and undulating valleys.
The rims combine super-high quality carbon material with a refined, hand-laid moulding process to realise a climb conquering blend of lateral stiffness and low weight. A 33mm rim depth with a wind tunnel tuned profile fuses aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability to save the rider energy at high speeds and increase their confidence on twisty descents in gusty conditions. The rims are completed with a C-LUX naked carbon mirror finish that oozes quality and is guaranteed to combine seamlessly with all high-end road bike builds.
A hooked, 2-way fit, 21mm wide internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready, tubeless or clincher tyres and is designed to work optimally with tyres of 25mm widths and above. This broader internal format grants better tyre sidewall support to promote increased comfort, grip and control without sacrificing speed.
Lightweight hub shells have slimmer silhouettes to reduce air resistance and rotate around tremendously smooth CULT ceramic bearings. These hubs are linked to the rims via aero elliptical spokes that are arranged in a stiff and reliable G3 lacing pattern. Mo-Mag spoke nipples use an internal format to reduce airflow disruption but are still externally adjustable thanks to the supplied Mo-Mag tool, allowing for easy wheel truing. These nipples are initially installed using magnets, which negates the need for rim bed drilling. This process means that no rim tape is required when using tubeless-ready tyres.
- Aero Mo-Mag nipple maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo wheel bags
- Campagnolo accessories bag
- Tyre levers
- Campagnolo N3W Z11 adapter (on Campy freehub version)
- A lightweight but aerodynamic wheelset designed for tough climbs, fast descents and rolling valleys
- The Handmade Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C.) rims are realised via a refined moulding process
- The low weight of the rims promotes more efficient climbing while the increased lateral stiffness affords instant changes of pace and accurate descending
- The wind tunnel optimised (WTO) rim shape lowers aerodynamic drag and grants stable crosswind handling
- A 21mm internal rim width combines perfectly with 25mm + width tyres, reducing drag, increasing comfort and heightening cornering traction
- An undrilled, hooked, 2-Way fit internal rim format is compatible with standard clincher, tubeless-ready and tubeless tyres and doesn't require rim tape
- The C-LUX naked carbon mirror finish of the rims creates a premium appearance
- Lightweight hubs with svelte profiles present a smaller frontal area to lower drag
- CULT ceramic bearings spin exceptionally smoothly
- Aero elliptical spokes are laced in a G3 pattern, front and rear, to increase stiffness and reliability
- Aero Mo-Mag nipples are hidden inside the rim so they don't disrupt airflow but are still easily adjustable with the included tool
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready, tubeless or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: H.U.L.C. UD high-strength carbon fibre
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: C-LUX mirror, naked carbon
- Rim depth: 33mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 27.4mm
- Spokes: Campagnolo Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted 1.5mm
- Spoke nipples: Aluminium Aero Mo-Mag, self-locking, internal
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - G3 / Rear - G3
- Hubs: Front - Campagnolo Bora Ultra, carbon body / Rear - Campagnolo Aluminium body, 36 tooth ratchet freehub
- Hub bearings: CULT ceramic, cup and cone
- Freehub compatibility: Campagnolo N3W 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13-speed / Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (and 9 and 10-speed with spacers) / SRAM XDR 12-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc brake
- Disc rotor attachment: Center Lock with AFS lockring
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Follow tyre manufacturers guidelines
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 640 grams / Rear - 745 grams / Wheelset - 1385 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".