Cannondale Quick 6 Womens Hybrid Bike 2018
Built for the adventurous type looking to venture across tarmac and bridleways, the Cannondale Quick 6 Womens Hybrid Bike offers versatile performances with flat bar confidence. Constructed with quality materials and reliable components, this bike is the ideal choice for the urban adventurer.
Forged with a lightweight butted 6061 alloy, this Quick 6 frame offers a greater strength to weight ratio, durable enough to meet the demands of bridleways and tarmac adventures. A thick downtube ensures that each pedal stroke is rewarded with efficient power outputs, whilst the thinner chainstays and seatstays keep the overall weight to a low without compromising on strength or rigidity.
A women's specific geometry provides the optimal riding position for long rides, whilst the SAVE technology acts as a micro-suspension, damping road buzz for improved comfort and ride quality.
Designed to tackle an array of riding conditions and terrains, Cannondale have prepped this bike with the reliable shifting of a 9-speed Shimano groupset and, combined with a triple chainset, it offers the perfect ratio of gears that spin up hills and speed across flats with ease.
Finished with the puncture protection and excellent grip of Schwalbe Spicer tyres and Cannondale's Fitness Women's Ergo saddle makes this the perfect package for those raring to head out with less hassle.
- Butted 6061 alloy frame is both robust and lightweight, perfect for both on-road and off-road rides.
- Women's specific geometry offers the optimal female position for tackling long rides in comfort.
- SAVE technology acts as a micro-suspension to dampen the harshness of rough terrains.
- An 9-speed Shimano groupset offers an array of gear ratios perfect for an array of riding conditions.
Please note: Image shown is for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Quick, butted 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
- FORK: Cannondale Quick, alloy, 1-1/8" steerer
- HEADSET: FSA Si 1-1/8"
- STEM: Cannondale 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 degree
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy 20mm rise, 10 degree sweep, 600mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Cannondale V-brake, cartridge pads
- REAR BRAKE: Cannondale V-brake, Cartridge pads
- BRAKE LEVERS: Cannondale forged alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-EF65, EZ-Fire Plus
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG-200, 11-32 teeth, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: Suntour CW15-XCM 48/36/26 teeth
- PEDALS: Cannondale Fitness reinforced composite
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale C4, double wall
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale C4, double wall
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x35c, puncture protection, reflective sidewalls
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x35c, puncture protection, reflective sidewalls
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 805684
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more