Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra Womens Road Bike 2018
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra Womens Road Bike combines the perfect blend of comfort, stiffness and outright performance, resulting in a bike equally as capable in a criterium race as it is on an all day epic.
Utilising Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre construction, the weight is kept to a minimum, whilst maintaining high levels of stiffness and strength, for a responsive, durable end result. The SAVE technology found in the fork ensures comfort, effectively absorbing road feedback before it is transferred through to the rider.
Shimano's Ultegra groupset provides the crisp, responsive shifting expected from their second best mechanical setup, whilst the R8020 hydro disc brakes ensure controlled, stable stopping, ideal for confident descending and high-velocity cornering. Combining the Cannondale Si 50/34t chainset with an 11-28 cassette ensures a wide range of gearing, as comfortable spinning up a tough alpine ascent as it is sprinting for the finish line.
The Mavic Aksium disc wheelset utilise a shallow rim profile and sealed bearings to provide stability in crosswinds and smooth performance all year round. Paired with a set of 25mm wide Schwalbe tyres, grip and comfort are further increased, improving the bikes overall capabilities hugely.
Finished with a host of Cannondale's own brand components, the SuperSix is refined to suit a women's physiology for optimum levels of comfort and performance. The Selle Royal Seta S1 saddle is a women's specific variant, designed to relieve the numbness and pressure points that can all so often cut training short.
- BallisTec carbon fibre construction ensures high levels of compliance
- SAVE technology in the fork absorbs road feedback for additional comfort
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc brakes provide high performance for a confidence-inspiring ride
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain is crisp, sharp and reliable
- Mavic Aksium wheels utilise a low profile design for stability in cross-winds
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: SuperSix EVO Disc Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30
- FORK: SuperSix EVO Disc, SAVE, BallisTec full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- STEM: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 Women’s Compact Wing, butted 2014 Alloy
- TAPE: Cannondale bar tape, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano K-Guard, Folding, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano K-Guard, Folding, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 Carbon, 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 793561
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more