Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Red eTap Road Bike
Cannondale's SuperSix Evo Carbon Red eTap Road Bike is the ultimate high-performance race bike, ready to help you smash your best times and put in your best performances.
With the frame and fork constructed from Cannondale's BallisTec carbon, you get one of the stiffest and most responsive framesets out there, in a lightweight package. The race geometry puts your body in the best position for out-and-out speed and the agile handling will give you the confidence to tackle technical courses at speed. An asymmetrical BB30 bottom bracket and seatstays reduce flex at the rear for a more efficient ride over long distances. This construction ensures all your power is translated into speed, enhancing your performances.
One of the factors setting this bike apart from the competition is the SPEED SAVE technology; a micro-suspension system featured in the fork, seat tube, seatpost and rear triangle to smooth out those rough roads. With vibrations damped, comfort is enhanced, and you can remain comfortable for hours in the saddle. Aerodynamic efficiency is improved by the TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes in the downtube, seat tube, seat stays and fork, reducing drag.
This high-performance bike would not be complete without top-end components and the SRAM Red eTap groupset exceeds this requirement. The electronic shifting is extremely reliable and changing gear is fast and seamless. The components have been designed to improve aerodynamics, reducing drag, and this wireless system uses less cables for reduced weight. SRAM Red brakes ensure the highest levels of braking performance and modulation, even in the wet.
The perfect complement for this bike, Cannondale's Hollowgram wheelset is strong and stiff. The lightweight carbon construction weighs in at a mere 1480 grams per pair and can be converted to a tubeless setup so you can take advantage of lower tyre pressures and enhanced puncture protection. Fitted with Vittoria's Corsa clincher tyres, you can be assured of reduced rolling resistance, and enhanced grip, durability and puncture protection.
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec carbon frame is lightweight and incredibly stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork delivers structural integrity
- SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhance stiffness for a more efficient ride
- TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes reduce aero drag
- SRAM Red eTAP groupset for reliable, seamless shifting
- Cannondale's Hollowgram Si wheelset is lightweight and offers the perfect blend of aerodynamics and responsiveness
- Vittoria Corsa 700x25c tyres offer exceptional speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- FORK: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1170, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1170, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Quarq Prime Carbon, 50/34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30A
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher wheel
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher wheel
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5 w/ K:ium Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 793340
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more