Cannondale Synapse Aluminium Disc Sora Womens Road Bike 2018
Built to tackle road rides with long-lasting comfort, the Cannondale Synapse Aluminium Sora Disc Womens Road Bike offers a lightweight alloy construction and a top performing endurance geometry. Ideal for the newly acquainted rider wanting to leap into the depths of road riding, this bike not only offers excellent ride quality but excels up hills with the same efficiency it does across flats.
Robust and lightweight, Cannondale has constructed this bike with SmartFormed C2 alloy that boasts a greater strength to weight ratio. Optimised tubing that forms an asymmetric frame and fork offers a rigid platform, perfect to support and transfer each pedal stroke with efficient power and speed.
Concisely fine-tuned to dissipate and dampen the harshness out of rough surfaces, Cannondale has designed the Synapse with a "micro-suspension". Known as SAVE PLUS, this technology allows sufficient flex within targeted areas of the frame, ensuring that lateral stiffness is left intact and ride quality is improved, so you can concentrate on your endeavours in comfort.
Specifically designed for long adventures in mind, the endurance geometry offers a relaxed position upon the bike that offers a comfortable and stable riding position, perfect for sportives and casual rides.
Equipped with the reliable shifting of Shimano Sora, this 9-speed groupset offers a wide range of gears that work homogeneously with the compact 50/34 chainset to speed up steep climbs and across long flats with sleek efficiency.
Meeting the demands of modern day riding, this bike makes use of the exceptional stopping power that disc brakes provide, and combined with the low rolling resistance of the Vittoria Zaffiro tyres, this Synapse is ready to roll.
- Sportive geometry tackles long rides with exceptional comfort
- SmartFormed C2 alloy frame is robust, rigid and lightweight
- Asymmetric frame and forks offer a rigid platform to transfer each pedal stroke with efficient power
- Women's specific endurance geometry offers a relaxed position upon the frame, ideal for long-haul rides
- SAVE PLUS technology provides micro-suspension to dampen the harshness of rough road surfaces
- A 9-speed Shimano Sora groupset is set to tackle both steep challenges and flat-out sprints with smooth efficiency
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc Women's, SmartForm C2 alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, carbon blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (44-51), 50mm rake (54)
- HEADSET: FSA integrated, 1 1/4 lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 degree
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4 compact, 6061 Alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax DSK 718R, dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Promax DSK 718R, dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG400, 11-34T, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Vero, 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale RD Disc, 28-hole
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale RD Disc, 28-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25c
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo Women's
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 794836
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more