Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon 1 RLE Gravel Bike 2022
A drop-bar bike that's made for adventures beyond the tarmac, the Cannondale Topstone Carbon 1 RLE Gravel Bike makes use of a Kingpin suspension system, bringing 30mm of rear suspension into the design to create an incredibly smooth ride. It works in combination with a SAVE seatpost to create plenty of compliance, for a combination of comfort and speed. OutFront steering geometry delivers confidence-inducing stability alongside a nimble feel, and Proportional Response technology ensures every frame size provides optimised handling to the rider.
The bike is built up with components that are just as impressive as the frameset. SRAM Force eTap AXS creates smooth, precise 12-speed wireless electronic shifting across a wide-ranging 10-36-tooth cassette. It's easy to configure the shifting exactly to suit, using the AXS app. Hydraulic discs add powerful braking into the mix, so you can stop fast in all conditions and on all terrains. The supplied HollowGram 22 carbon wheels are light and stiff, and the internal width of 22mm is perfect for wider tyres; the Topstone Carbon 1 is capable of accommodating tyres up to 700x45mm or 650bx47mm, still with plenty of mud clearance. The inclusion of Cannondale's SmartSense intelligent light and rear radar system heightens visibility and rider awareness so you're safer wherever you ride.
- Kingpin suspension delivers a smooth ride without the added weight and complexity of a shock and links
- New low-friction bushings on the Kingpin thru-axle offer smooth action, maintenance-free reliability and over 100 grams of weight savings vs the previous cartridge bearings
- Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size, so that every rider gets the ideal ride feel and comfort of Kingpin
- OutFront Steering Geometry - confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra-long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuff
- The new dropped chainstay design lets you run big volume tyres (up to 700x45mm or 650bx47mm), with 6mm of mud-shedding clearance on each side
- Hollowgram 22 Carbon Wheels are perfect for gravel. The 25mm internal width is perfect for bigger tyres and the 22mm deep profile takes the sting out of the rough and rugged
- SRAM Force eTap AXS groupset
- Includes the SmartSense system of rear-facing radar and intelligent running lights
- Plentiful gear and water bottle mounts on the frame and fork
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info while you ride, registers your bike, reminds you of needed services and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2mm dropper seatpost
|Frame||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense equipped, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, triple bottle/gear mounts, mudguard mounts|
|Headset||Integrated, carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA Road 68 wide|
|Stem||FSA SL-K Stem, Alloy, -6°|
|Handlebar||FSA K-Wing AGX Carbon|
|Bar Tape||Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160mm CenterLine Center Lock rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160mm CenterLine Center Lock rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Force, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1270, 10-36, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Wide, 43/30t|
|Front Wheel||Rim - HollowGram 22, Carbon, 700c, 24h, 22mm deep, 25mm IW, tubeless-ready / hub - HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm, Center Lock / spokes - Formula Grand Forza|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - HollowGram 22, Carbon, 700c, 28h, 22mm deep, 25mm IW, tubeless-ready / hub - HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x142mm with DT Swiss internals, Center Lock / spokes - Formula Grand Forza|
|Front Tyre||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x45c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x45c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Terra Argo X3, k|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon SmartSense, 27.2, 350mm (XS-L), 400mm (XL)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale Wheel Sensor, removable rear mudguard bridge, SmartSense with lights, Garmin Varia Radar, Edge Power Mount and trainer-compatible thru-axle|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.