Castelli Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short
Engineered to meet the needs of racing cyclists, the Castelli Free Aero RC Pro Bib Short is fast and comfortable. Compressive Forza 2 fabric supports the muscles and reduces fatigue, and a five-panel construction with minimal seams reduces the risk of chafing. A Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad effectively absorbs shock and has a soft top layer for long-ride comfort.
The bib straps are light and stretchy, maximising airflow, and the yoke is reinforced so the straps will sit smooth over the shoulders and under a jersey. No silicone grippers are required to keep the short from riding up thanks to the raw-cut hem, and the waistband is also raw-cut and soft, preventing excess pressure on the stomach.
There's a mesh pocket to the lower back, adding some storage space, and the garment is finished with reflective piping to aid visibility in low light.
- High-compression 215-gram Forza 2 fabric with 32% Lycra® content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Minimalist bib straps allow maximum airflow, while a reinforced yoke keeps the straps flat over the shoulders
- Rear mesh pocket
- Five-panel construction for reduced seams and less chafing
- Sublimation-printed graphic and logos that will never peel, crack, or fade
- Reflective piping on back of legs
- Soft waistband with raw-cut edge panels for extra stretch and comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 183 grams (medium)