Castelli Sanremo 4.1 Short Sleeve Speed Suit
Developed and fine-tuned in collaboration with some of the worlds fastest athletes, the Castelli Sanremo 4.1 Short Sleeve Speed Suit is the culmination of over 10 years of World Tour and road testing. Engineered for aerodynamic performance, this suit utilises a range of Castelli technologies to cut through the air and reduce wind resistance.
Dimpled Vortex fabrics are used on the legs to deliver muscle support and aero benefits, while the inner leg sees Forza stretch fabrics for an effortless fit. GIRO4 leg gripper elastic ensures the short stays put, while Castelli’s unique Doppio V construction ensures support and comfort from the short.
Highly breathable, the Velocity Rev2 fabrics on the front and sleeve provide unmatched airflow to keep you cool and dry throughout your ride. Airflow shoulder construction further reduces wind resistance, and elbow-length raw-cut sleeves ensure a smooth transition between the garment and your skin.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 kilometres per hour
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge · YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Two rear pockets with floating design for increased capacity
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for an enhanced fit
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for improved grip
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 232 grams (large)
Castelli Sanremo 4.1 Short Sleeve Speed Suit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.