CeramicSpeed PF4630 (PF30/BBright PF/386EVO) Standard Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Built, conceived, and designed to provide the high-performance rider with a superbly low friction option to kit out their Cervelo BBright bottom bracketed frame, the CeramicSpeed PF4630 (PF30/BBright PF/386EVO) Standard Ceramic Bottom Bracket offers unrivalled efficiency at the heart of your drivetrain.
Capable of seating up PF30, EVO386 and BB30 cranksets, this bottom bracket is sure to offer you a great level of adaptability for the rider looking to broaden out and diversify their drivetrain, introducing new components as they look to improve their performance. Shipped including the bottom bracket, a dust cover as well as spacers and grease, this set offers everything you need to get out on the road and riding with better than ever ease.
Making use of Grade 3 Silicon Nitride ball bearings, this bottom bracket offers up a much smoother and long-lasting option for the rider wanting to commit their power without resistance and without loss. Spinning freely and with an advanced coating offering vastly improved resistance from corrosion and infiltration of grime, you can be sure to ride with an enhanced feel and impressive directness.
- Bottom Bracket
- Dust cover
- Sticker sheet
- Metallic coating applied three microns thick on the races
- Teated surface 80% harder than hardened steel
- Friction reduced by over 50%
- Grade 3 Silicon Nitride balls are 400% smoother, 128% harder, and 58% lighter than standard steel ball bearings
- Compatible with Cervelo frames
- CeramicSpeed upgrade for PF30, BBright press-fit and EVO386 combined with BB30 cranksets
- CeramicSpeed bottom brackets offer extremely low friction and unrivalled lifetime guarantee
- Coated bearings are strong and smooth at the same time, reducing friction
- Corrosive effects water, salt, dirt and other foreign objects are reduced to nearly zero