Chris King R45 Disc Rear Hub 12m Thru Axle 6 Bolt
The Chris King R45 Disc Rear Hub is compatible with most modern road and mountain bike frames thanks to its 6 bolt disc design and 12mm bolt thru axle spacing, while the freehub accommodates Shimano and SRAM 11-speed cassettes.
Featuring Chris King's legendary made-in-house bearings, the R45 Disc provides optimal levels of performance, and only improves with time. Utilising a practical design, the hub is completely rebuildable from home using the R45 Hub Service Tool, while the Patented RingDrive™ system features 45 points of engagement to reduce drag and produce that globally recognisable Chris King 'buzz'.
Image features quick release end caps. The product uses a 12mm thru axle.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- 142 x 12mm axle
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- 24 hole drilling
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub