Chris King ThreadFit T47 24i Bottom Bracket
Precision manufactured from the highest quality materials, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 24i Bottom Bracket donates an efficient and creak free performance.
The stainless steel bearings have angular contact interfaces are made in-house to offer durability and reduced amounts of rotating friction. The bearings sit within robust but svelte cups that have a 47x1mm threaded format to install into compatible frames easily and without any unwanted play.
This bottom bracket is compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles while its T47 format grants increased space between the frame and the axle to permit the use of larger bearings. These more substantial bearings reduce peak loads to increase durability and lower rotating resistance markedly.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have 86mm and 92mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 24mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 24mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation