Chris King ThreadFit T47 30i Bottom Bracket
With an excellent standard of manufacturing and the finest quality materials, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 30i Bottom Bracket offers a precision, no-fuss fit into frames that use the T47 standard.
The high-grade stainless steel, angular contact bearings are smooth and durable, and these are housed in svelte but robust 47x1mm threaded shells. These shells install into a wide variety of bottom bracket widths, including 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm and 92mm to give a trouble-free and silent performance, even when subjected to sprint level power.
The T47 bottom bracket standard affords plenty of room to use larger bearings as well as a 30mm diameter axle to guarantee longevity and low maintenance.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm and 92mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 30mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 30mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation