Chris King ThreadFit T47 30i Bottom Bracket
With an excellent standard of manufacturing and the finest quality materials, the Chris King ThreadFit T47 30i Bottom Bracket offers a precision, no-fuss fit into frames that use the T47 standard.
The high-grade stainless steel, angular contact bearings are smooth and durable, and these are housed in svelte but robust 47x1mm threaded shells. These shells install into a wide variety of bottom bracket widths, including 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm and 92mm to give a trouble-free and silent performance, even when subjected to sprint level power.
The T47 bottom bracket standard affords plenty of room to use larger bearings as well as a 30mm diameter axle to guarantee longevity and low maintenance.
- A zero-creak, threaded bottom bracket with renowned Chris King quality
- Threaded security and reliability with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- In-house made stainless steel, angular contact bearings
- Fits frames that have 68mm, 73mm, 83mm, 86mm and 92mm width bottom bracket shells that accept 47x1mm threads
- Compatible with 30mm diameter crankset spindles/axles
- Fit Kits are available separately for when using different cranksets that have 30mm spindles/axles
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Chris King lifetime warranty
- Please note: a Chris King bottom bracket cup tool is needed for installation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.