Cinelli Experience Tiagra Road Bike
The Cinelli Experience Tiagra Road Bike combines a host of reliable, high-quality components with a Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy frameset to provide a versatile, lightweight and durable end result.
The frame's construction is key to its versatility and respectable 1500 gram frame weight, while the matching Columbus carbon fork utilises a tapered alloy steerer to increase the stiffness for direct and responsive handling. Additionally, the carbon fibre fork helps to cut more weight whilst simultaneously increasing the comfort levels by absorbing unwanted road feedback before it is transferred onto the rider's wrists.
The Experience comes in 6 size options, catering to a huge variety of riders, with the geometry tweaked between sizes to offer maximum efficiency. The two smallest XS and S sizes feature a 50mm offset fork, allowing compact framesets to maintain the correct seat tube angles without any unwanted toe overlap. Similarly, the updated 50mm tubing has seen a size increase to improve the bike's stiffness and handling.
Cinelli's Smart Race Geometry utilises a semi-sloping top tube, ideal for all-day comfort on longer sportives or endurance races, whilst the oversized chainstays increase greatly increase lateral stiffness for maximum pedalling efficiency.
The Tiagra 10-speed groupset offers the slick, smooth shifting expected from a Shimano product, as well as offering high levels of reliability for hassle free riding. The Miche Excite wheels are another nice touch, boasting low rolling resistance and some Italian flair, these pair perfectly with the Experience's rich heritage and subtle, timeless design.
- Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy Frame is durable and lightweight
- Columbus carbon tapered fork for increased stiffness and improved handling
- Clearance for 25mm tyres increases versatility and improves grip and comfort levels hugely
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed groupset provides the reliable and slick shifting required for hassle-free riding
- Cinelli DNA finishing kit fits the styling of the bike perfectly for an aesthetically pleasing overall finish
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- FORK: Columbus carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” with alloy steerer
- STEM: Cinelli DNA
- HANDLEBARS: Cinelli DNA
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Miche Excite
- REAR WHEEL: Miche Excite
- FRONT TYRE: Impac Racepac
- REAR TYRE: Impac Racepac
- SADDLE: Prologo Kappa RS
- SEATPOST: Cinelli DNA 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 816075
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more