CushCore Gravel CX Tyre Insert Single
If you want to introduce tyre suspension to your Gravel or cyclocross bike, then look no further than the CushCore Gravel CX Single Tyre Insert. The system works around the simple principle that air in the tyre acts as a spring, and the CushCore acts as a dampener. This turns your tyres into a suspension unit in the same way a conventional shock works, helping soak up bumps from roads or trails and minimise punctures. CushCore can even offer up to 35% more sidewall stability, eliminating the threat of tyre squirm or burping even when running super low pressures. Additionally, the ride will be around 12% smoother, to reduce fatigue on long days. If you want to maximise the performance of your CX or Gravel wheelset, then the CushCore is an easy choice to make.
- 1 x CushCore tyre insert
- 1 x 44mm CushCore green Presta air valve
- 2 x rim stickers
- An ultra-lightweight insert that reduces fatigue, improves cornering and helps prevent flats
- CushCore transforms your tubeless tyre into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper
- A proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam controls compression and rebound forces
- CushCore improves suspension performance by 16% and reduces impact force from big hits by 50%
- 35% more sidewall stability with a CushCore installed which eliminates tyre squirm and burping, even at low tyre pressure
- CushCore is designed to fit tight on the rim with radial tension that locks the bead to the rim while maintaining a supple tread patch
- Designed for tyre widths of 1.8"-2.48"
- Designed for an inner rim width of 22mm to 32mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight per insert: 150 grams (700c/29")
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.