DMT KM30 MTB Cycling Shoes
DMT’s KM30 MTB Cycling Shoes are lightweight, comfortable and quick drying thanks to their engineered 3D knit upper. The knit is structured so that areas that need strength and support have more material than in other parts, allowing an element of stretch for a perfect fit. The tongueless design means better protection against the possible ingress of grit and dirt whilst the single Boa closure provides rapid adjustment and a secure fit. Across the toe area there is a rubber bumper to protect the upper from damage.
The carbon sole unit is compatible with 2-bolt style SPD mountain bike cleats, with rubber lugs providing excellent grip when walking. Toe stud fittings allow for even more aggressive traction when conditions are particularly loose or muddy.
- Engineered knit 3D upper
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Boa® Fit System with single L6
- 8mm front-rear cleat adjustability
- Aerated carbon outsole
- Reflective logo
- New Injected heel counter
- Resistant coating on toe cap for protection
- 2-bolt MTB cleat compatible
- Toe stud compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 570 grams per pair size 42
DMT KM30 MTB Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".