DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 50mm Disc Brake Front Wheel
Agile, responsive and aerodynamic, the DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 50mm Disc Brake Front Wheel is just as suited to the toughest climbs as it is to the fastest sessions of through-and-off in the local chaingang.
A 50mm deep rim profile has been realised via the wind tunnel with the help of aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to enable it to slice through the air with increased efficiency while remaining stable when challenged by crosswinds. This rim is made from a high-grade carbon fibre that is naturally stiff and light to promote spritely climbing and rapid acceleration away from corners. A 20mm internal rim width is integrated into the design to support the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, helping them to perform with lower rolling resistance and increased comfort.
DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs spin with incredibly low friction thanks to their ceramic bearings and also provide a solid base to mount disc brake rotors. Bladed Aero Comp spokes complete the build by linking everything together in an efficient and resilient two-cross lacing pattern.
- Tubeless tape 23mm
- Tubeless-ready tyre TL valve, aluminium black 49-65mm
- 5mm endcap kit
- Valve guard
- Wheel bag
- An agile, fast accelerating and aero front wheel that excels equally on hilly or flat courses
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 50mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 26.5mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 180 DICUT hubs are light and have SINC ceramic bearings
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 26.5mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp II T-head
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: two-cross
- Hubs: DT Swiss 180 disc brake
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 774 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".