DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Wheelset
A great, versatile option, DT Swiss’ ERC 1400 DICUT 35mm Disc Brake Wheelset sits in their Endurance range, signifying that it balances stability, comfort and aerodynamics and can be used for a wide range of applications.
The rim profile has been redesigned to work more effectively with the wider tyres that are now more prevalent on the road, with the 22mm internal width well suited to 28-32mm tyres. At 35mm deep there is a distinct aero advantage over shallow wheels without them being affected by blustery conditions, keeping the handling stable and assured.
A benchmark for performance hubs, the DT Swiss 240 is known for its reliability and quick engagement. Ratchet EXP 36 internals in the rear hub have a multi-point ratchet rather than three or six pawls, this spreads the load better and offers many more pick up points for accelerations out of corners and when sprinting. Bladed DT aero comp spokes with t-heads to hold them in the correct orientation lace the wheel together.
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 22mm
- External Rim Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® t-head, two-cross with DT Pro Lock nipples
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 Ratchet EXP 36
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142 thru-axle
- Recommended 28-32mm tyre width
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 679 grams, rear - 789 grams, wheelset - 1,477 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM