DUER Live Lite Journey Short
Delivering comfort in both hot and cool conditions, the DUER Live Lite Journey Short is constructed from technical fabrics, with a slim fit for a casual, stylish look. Live Lite fabric is composed of cotton, TENCEL® and Lycra, creating a stretchy and unrestrictive construction that brings excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and odour control. The addition of COOLMAX yarns means that whether it's the middle of summer or a milder day in the transitional seasons, your temperature is optimised.
A hidden gusset improves durability while extending range of motion, and the seam in this area, plus on the back and inseams are all triple stitched. There are back and side pockets together with a zipped compartment on the thigh, allowing you to carry a range of items including those that are more valuable such as a wallet.
- Live Lite fabric, formed from cotton and eucalyptus-derived TENCEL®, delivers 10x the stretch and mobility of traditional woven fabrics
- TENCEL® adds lightness, breathability, and naturally occurring odour control properties
- TENCEL® fibres help control moisture, with microscopic pores that absorb moisture away from the skin and into the fabric fibres
- COOLMAX fibres wick moisture from the body when it's hot and insulate for warmth when it's cold
- Signature hidden gusset offers a greater range of motion while improving durability
- Triple stitched inseams, gusset and back rise, as well as double layered back pockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Slim fit