Dynaplug Racer Ultralite Tubeless Repair Kit
Fast and convenient, Dynaplug’s Racer Ultralite Tubeless Repair Kit is the lightest version of their puncture fixing kit thanks to its glass-reinforced injected nylon construction. The kit can be stored in a pocket, saddlebag or attached to the frame’s bottle cage bosses for instant access.
As per the standard Racer, the device contains two Megaplugs for larger holes and three soft nose standard plugs for more normal punctures, both of which can be deployed without the need to remove the tyre from the rim. The non-abrasive brass tip of the insertion tubes won’t damage carbon rims or tubeless tape, and allows the plugs to be easily pushed into the hole, with the viscoelastic impregnated rubber of the plug sealing up the puncture and allowing the tyre to hold air; no messy sealant or glue involved.
- The lightest Dynaplug yet, the Racer Ultralight uses a tough glass-reinforced injected nylon construction to get the Racer's already low weight down to a barely-there 14 grams
- Also included is a custom silicone holder, tested for a year in the backcountry of California and the UK, this lightweight mount fits under a bottle cage and holds the Racer Ultralight securely and rattle-free
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with the tyre, and the non-abrasive brass tip will not scratch the rim or puncture the rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go
- The double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; one with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Each is covered by a waterproof cap, so the plugs are kept ready to go at a moment's notice, even after being strapped to the bike for months
- A plug tail can be snipped off later; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Kit includes the tool itself with both standard and megaplug stainless steel insertion tubes, 2 x Megaplugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 14 grams