ENVE SES 5.6 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset
Light enough for hilly routes, but aerodynamic enough for racing, with the SES 5.6 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset ENVE has taken advantage of the disc brake only design and optimised the wide rim shapes for aerodynamic gains without having to make allowances for a brake track. The lack of rim braking has also allowed a handy weight reduction as the heat management material is no longer necessary.
The individually shaped front and rear rims are 54mm and 63mm deep respectively. The front rim is actually slightly wider than the rear in order to effectively manage airflow when the wheels are in place in a frame, not just as stand-alone items. The wheels are optimised for use with 25mm tubeless tyres for maximum advantage and, together with the SES rim curvature, make these a super aero option.
2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Valve Extenders (75mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 550mm, rear 533mm
- Rim depth: Front 54mm, rear 63mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: Front 28.75mm, rear 28mm
- Spokes: 2x Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: Thru-axle
- Rear axle: Thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,553 grams (front 700 grams, rear 853 grams)
- Included: 2x valve stems | 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels) | 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts | Valve Extenders (45mm set) | Accessory Bag | Wheel Manual | Wheelbuild Card
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.