ENVE SES 7.8 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset
The carbon rim curvature of the ENVE SES 7.8 Clincher Disc Alloy Hub Wheelset has been optimised for disc brake usage rather than simply re-purposing their rim brake model. Without the constraints of rim braking to be dealt with ENVE have been able to lose some weight from the rim and make it even more aerodynamically efficient, claiming that it is faster than their previous deeper models. The wheels have been designed around 25mm tyres so that they sit cohesively on the rim for less drag and lower rolling resistance, and come with everything necessary to be set up tubeless with compatible tyres. Any disc brake triathlete or time-trialler who is looking for more speed should seriously consider this wheelset for the next race.
- 2 x valve stems
- 1 x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels)
- 2 x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts
- Valve Extenders (75mm set)
- Accessory Bag
- Wheel Manual
- Wheel build Card
- Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front 516mm, rear 504mm
- Rim depth: Front 71mm, rear 78mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: Front 29mm, rear 27.5mm
- Spokes: 2x Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: ENVE alloy
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: Thru-axle
- Rear axle: Thru-axle
- Recommended tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,663 grams (front 754 grams, rear 909 grams)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.