Endura D2Z Encapsulator Suit
Endura's Surface Silicone Topography is applied strategically to the encapsulator suit, tricking the airflow to stay attached to the body for longer, effectively making the rider's profile perform more like an aerofoil shape. This step change of aerodynamics is made possible by the Scottish manufacturer's collaboration with Drag2Zero, cycling's leading aerodynamics consultancy.
Worn by Team Movistar and Cervelo Bigla's women's team in the UCI WorldTour, this skinsuit offers a supremely close fit and is optimised to perform at a range of speeds above 45kph. Competitor's products focus their performance at a set speed, but the advantage Endura have cultivated is to create a suit that performs at a range of speeds, making it far more suitable for real-world events.
Incorporating a 1000 Series Aero Pad that boasts a computer cut Continuously Variable Profile, this skinsuit is sure to offer a premium level of comfort. The BioCeramic high stretch padding has a permanent antibacterial finish. With a continuously variable profile, the chamois offers great next-to-skin comfort as you put in your maximum effort.
The suit is named after the innovative Encapsulator Pocket, a smart window system where race numbers can be worn inside the suit without the need for pins or unreliable stickers. The arms are cut longer to provide maximum aerodynamic gain.
- The fastest speed suit in the world, bar none
- Surface Silicone Topography (SST™) on the arms and side panels
- Aerodynamic pre-curved race fit
- Optimised for TT position, speed range: 46 to 58kph
- Ridden by Movistar Team and Cervélo Bigla Women’s team in the UCI WorldTour
- Multi-fabric construction for aero optimisation
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat build-up
- Integrated and breathable Encapsulator race number window
- Leg gel pocket
- Raw edge hems with super fine silicone grippers
- 1000 Series Aero Pad with computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) and BioCeramic® high stretch, fast wicking Face fabric incorporating a permanent antibacterial finish
Endura D2Z Encapsulator Suit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.