Endura Hummvee Womens Waterproof Hooded Jacket
A truly versatile garment, the Endura Huummvee Women's Waterproof Hooded Jacket uses its extensive feature list to provide protection from the elements whether roaring across the forest trails or shooting across the city on the daily commute.
A two-layer fabric construction is wind and waterproof with complete seam sealing to guarantee protection from the worst of the weather. This material is also highly breathable and teams up with a mesh inner lining to eliminate clamminess and improve comfort, even when worn directly next to the skin.
A cosy hood and full-length storm flap behind the front zip keep the insulation high and eliminate draughts and waist-height pockets provide warmth for the hands in the coldest of conditions when off the bike. Underarm zips give extra ventilation when the riding intensity goes up and an adjustable hem and Velcro wrists provide a tailored fit.
Reflective trim crowns the jacket by providing extra safety in low light riding conditions.
- A multifaceted jacket that brings the wearer protection on the trail, when commuting in the city and everywhere in-between
- Waterproof, breathable, 2-Layer fabric has a fully seam sealed construction with a fast wicking, dropped mesh liner for comfort
- Zipped underarm vents provide adjustable ventilation
- Hood with concealed adjustment keeps the head warm
- Full length storm flap behind front zip eliminates draughts
- Zipped chest and front hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hem and Velcro® cuffs for a tailored fit
- Reflective trim for enhanced low light safety
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".