Endura Pro SL Helmet
The Koroyd technology that is integrated into the Pro SL Helmet from Endura greatly reduces the chance of head injury in the event of an accident, with the standard exceeding that set by traditional CE certification. The Koroyd tubes provide protection by crushing and absorbing energy in a more linear fashion than normal helmets, with the added advantage that the tubes also provide excellent airflow and cooling. Safety aside, the helmet has a simple one-handed micro-adjustment system at the rear for a secure, comfortable fit, dedicated ports for sunglasses storage and an antibacterial wicking liner for comfort.
- Integrated Koroyd® core for improved impact absorption without weight penalty
- Large vents with angled Koroyd® tubes for increased airflow
- Meets the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), significantly reducing risk of skull fracture beyond required standards
- Front eyewear dock
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial fast wicking spacer fabric padding
- Covered by Endura's Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE Standard EN1078 + A1 02/2013
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 238 grams size M/L
Endura Pro SL Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.