Endura QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Jersey
With its selectively bonded seam construction which eliminates chafing, the Endura QDC Drag2Zero Short Sleeve Jersey is possibly the most advanced pro aero bike jersey ever. Its high wicking fabric with Coldblack technology ensures you’re kept warm and dry at every stage of the ride and eliminates any possible wind chill with its integrated central front zipper.
3D printed silicone grippers at the waist bind with the shorts, creating the most aerodynamic two-part suit possible. Also situated around the arms, these grippers stop material riding up when you’ve got your head down and powering through the wind, giving the most comfortable ride.
The jersey is protected to UPF 50+ for those long, sweltering days in the saddle and mesh side panels help to manage body temperature efficiently, this jersey ensures your mind stays on the race, not on the heat.
Bonded, flush integrated rear pockets give the option of keeping energy gels on your person at all times, making sure your sugar levels don’t dip and you keep performing at your maximum for longer.
- Selectively bonded seam construction eliminates chafing
- Wind tunnel tested technology minimises drag
- High wicking main body fabric with Coldblack technology, UPF 50+ protection and mesh side panels manage body temperature
- Bonded, flush integrated rear pocket
- 3D printed silicone interface grippers bind with short
- 3D printed silicone grippers
PRODUCT REF: 584716
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more