Endura Urban Luminite 3 in 1 Womens Jacket II
With versatility entwined within its design brief, the Endura Urban Luminite 3 in 1 Womens Jacket II grants various levels of protection from the elements via a multifaceted format to cover the wearer across a considerable scope of riding conditions.
The main jacket panels comprise the Exoshell20 material that is completely wind and waterproof, and they are joined by sealed seams to give total protection from the rain, sleet and snow. Insulation is provided by a cosy, integrated Primaloft gilet that can be detached and worn on its own in milder conditions.
Large, highly reflective panels are positioned all around the jacket for increased low-light safety, and underarm vents can be opened and closed for adjustable levels of ventilation at varying degrees of riding intensity.
The full front zip is easy to operate, even with cold hands and doesn’t let in any drafts thanks to its internal storm flap. The jacket is completed with a hood that guards the head against icy winds and hem adjusters for a tailored level of fit.
- A jacket that gives protection, insulation and low-light visibility to be a versatile companion in a variety of weather conditions
- Waterproof and breathable Exoshell20™ outer shell has a fully seam sealed construction
- Detachable internal PrimaLoft® Gilet provides optional insulation
- Strategically positioned large reflective panels provide night time visibility
- Zipped chest and hand warmer pockets
- Bonded, laser cut double storm flap on centre zip
- Large under arm vents for temperature regulation
- Concealed hem and hood adjusters and velcro wrists offer tailored levels of fit