FINGERSCROSSED The Boy Who Loves Adventure Socks
The high-quality blend of yarns in the FINGERSCROSSED The Boy Who Loves Adventure Socks affords a soft feel, breathability and durability. This lightweight material is woven with a specific format that promotes compression around the feet and ankles to enhance blood flow and muscular support.
A tall cuff height extends the compressive qualities of the fabric past the ankle, and it also gives a professional aesthetic, regardless of the wearer's leg length. Reinforced heel and toe sections resist regular wear and tear, helping these socks to perform admirably, ride after ride.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel-free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition