FINGERSCROSSED The Boy Who Loves Adventure Socks
The high-quality blend of yarns in the FINGERSCROSSED The Boy Who Loves Adventure Socks affords a soft feel, breathability and durability. This lightweight material is woven with a specific format that promotes compression around the feet and ankles to enhance blood flow and muscular support.
A tall cuff height extends the compressive qualities of the fabric past the ankle, and it also gives a professional aesthetic, regardless of the wearer's leg length. Reinforced heel and toe sections resist regular wear and tear, helping these socks to perform admirably, ride after ride.
- Cycling socks of the highest quality, suitable for any genre of riding
- PROLEN® and elastane yarn blend
- Optimum thermoregulation
- The fibre blend is 50% lighter but 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton or wool
- Reinforced toe and heel sections for increased durability
- The weave structure grants high compression for better blood flow, support and recovery
- Tall cuff height
- Neat FINGERSCROSSED brand rivet on the left sock is nickel-free
- 93% Prolen, 7% Elastane weave composition
FINGERSCROSSED The Boy Who Loves Adventure Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.