White Socks are Faster Cycling Socks
As cyclists, we all know the feel of wearing a fresh pair of white socks. That extra bit of motivation making you go faster than initailly expected.
To understand and further examine if white socks really are faster, FINGERSCROSSED conducted a pseudo-scientific study testing different pairs of white socks. The different words and symbols on each pair will provide a highly non-scientific framework to whatever ride or activity you have in mind.
- High compression for a better blood circulation, stabilisation and regeneration
- Lightweight design, 50% lighter than cotton
- Abrasion resistance is 2.5 times higher than wool or cotton
- The best thermoregulation available
- FINGERSCROSSED rivet on the left sock is nickel free