FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
The FOX 36 Float Factory 150 29 GRIP2 Tapered Suspension Fork is the benchmark for modern enduro and gravity style riding, with this latest generation being smoother, stiffer and more adjustable than ever before. The all-new lower leg arch design is more than just an aesthetic change, reducing weight and improving torsional stiffness to help the fork stay rigid and precise on even the most demanding of trails. Alongside this change is a refreshed lower leg design, further improving the stiffness to weight ratio of the new chassis.
To improve small bump compliance, FOX redesigned its EVOL air spring, increasing the negative air chamber volume. This reduces the breakaway force needed to initiate suspension movement, providing a supple feel and improving grip on chattery terrain. An updated GRIP2 damper features Variable Valve Control (VVC), allowing for industry-leading on the fly adjustment.
Filtering down from FOX’s market-leading 40 downhill fork are the lower leg pressure release valves. With the strains of enduro riding becoming ever closer to those of downhill, these bleed buttons allow the 36 to retain its on-trail sensitivity by purging the built-up air after long descents. Revamped lower leg channels dramatically increase the forks air volume, further helping to improve performance alongside constantly flushing the fork seals and bushings with suspension oil.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 150mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available