FOX 36 Float Factory 160 27.5 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
Fast, light and stiff, the FOX 36 Float Factory 160 27.5 GRIP2 Tapered Fork is ready to conquer the whole mountain, whether climbs, descents or anything in between. A favourite of Enduro World Series riders and weekend warriors alike, the 36 is the perfect pairing for any all-mountain or enduro sled. Now featuring an all-new chassis, this fork sees an improved stiffness to weight ratio, with the revised lowers seeing major changes to the arch and leg design to improve rigidity.
Hidden inside is the phenomenal GRIP2 damper, FOX’s highest-tech cartridge to date. Unmatched in its tunability, this latest version features Variable Valve Control on the high-speed compression and rebound circuits, allowing for a previously unseen level of customisation. The new EVOL air spring boosts small bump compliance for enhanced traction, and air/oil channels on the fork leg constantly flush oil over the suspension seals for silky-smooth performance.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 27.5-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available