FOX 36 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork
Updated for 2022, the FOX 36 Float Factory 160 29 GRIP2 Tapered Fork has received a chassis redesign to offer an exceptional ride quality, robust stiffness and premium tunability. A new arch shape delivers improved rigidity for precision through rough terrain, and the ultra low-friction Kashima coat provides supple performance and durable corrosion resistance.
The GRIP2 damper ushers in an all-new level of on-the-fly tuning, with its Variable Valve Control adjustment allowing users in-depth levels of customisation. For a plush ride feel, the EVOL air spring now sees a larger negative air chamber, which encourages traction through enhanced small bump compliance.
Previously seen on the FOX 40 downhill fork, bleed buttons allow built-up air to be purged from the system, helping the fork retain its sensitivity on long descents. The new lower-leg channels constantly flush the seals with suspension oil and increase the fork's overall air volume for a silky-smooth action.
- All-new, redesigned chassis
- 29-inch specific model, 160mm travel
- Revised air/oil channels
- New lower leg design, highly optimised for maximum stiffness to weight
- Updated arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Updated GRIP2 damper now with dual VVC (Variable Valve Control) on HSC and HSR circuits
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on Grip2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased crown diameter to match modern frame shape profiles
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Aftermarket direct-mount mudguard available