FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS Power Meter Chainset
Power meters are the must have performance essential for the rider looking to conduct targeted and precise training on every ride. With the FSA Powerbox Carbon Road ABS Power Meter Chainset offering the rider a top of the range carbon chainset and the highest quality aluminium chainrings, this power meter chainset integrates the highly accurate sensors into the housing, allowing for neat and easy installation.
Compatible with Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed drivetrains and fitting any bottom bracket thanks to its 386Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle when adapted using a separately available bottom bracket, this solution weighs a minuscule 585 grams whilst allowing you the ability to see your stats and watts neatly presented.
A battery life of 300 to 400 hours of use and easily replaceable, this meter has a ±2% accuracy rating, ensuring that what you see is really a proper reflection of your on-bike performance. With a refined construction and assembly in Germany, you can be sure that this is a quality piece of engineering, and, with ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth ready, this can communicate your key metrics instantly to a number of different devices.
Not requiring a magnet to measure cadence and calculating that measurement using its own internal accelerometer, this power meter is refined, and readily upgraded to allow for a left-right power balance metric. With an auto-zero function allowing for the quick and easy re-calibration of your stats after three seconds without pedalling, this power meter looks set to equip you with all the data you could need to make your ride a success.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- 386Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and Sram 10-11 speed systems
- UD carbon finish
- Weight: 585g
- Auto Zero
- No cadence magnet needed
- Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer
- Battery life: 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km)
- ±2% Precision
- Refined design and high-quality manufacturing processes
- Designed, engineered and made in Germany
- ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth ready
- Power2max FSA power meters can be upgraded to have the software feature of left-right balance
PRODUCT REF: 709411
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more