Fe226 AeroForce Short Sleeve Tri Top
If you prefer a two-piece triathlon suit over an integrated option, look no further than the Fe226 AeroForce Short Sleeve Tri Top. With many of the same features as Fe226's top-end full trisuits, this short sleeve top will still help you perform to your best on race day.
Fe226's patented Aeroforce fabric is at the heart of the speed that this garment can offer. It gives a compression fit thanks to the 4-way dynamic stretch that compresses your muscles without restricting movement. The fabric panels are joined with bonded seams; this has the dual effect of reducing the chance of irritation and smoothing out your exterior aero profile. To keep you comfortable while you are racing, the Aeroforce fabrics are up to six times faster drying than conventional options and offer a 35% weight saving and greater cooling efficiency. All of this is complemented by a mesh panel down your spine that improves thermodynamics and laser-cut holes on the sides that help wick sweat off the skin.
Convenience focussed features include reflective detailing for increased visibility in dark conditions, conventional rear nutrition pockets and a full-length zip for easy cooling as you run. To cut down on mid-race adjustments, Fe226 tailors a slightly longer cut than normal tri tops to minimise any exposed skin, this improves your aero profile when cycling and stops you from having to pull your top down while you are moving.
- AeroForce fabric is lighter, more stretchy, faster drying and more aerodynamic and hydrodynamic
- Snug, longer fit to avoid skin exposure
- Bonded edges on arm hems to minimise chafing
- Laser-cut holes on the sides ensure maximum breathability
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling during the run
- Back pocket to store nutrition
- Reflective brand pattern
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility