Fizik Antares R1 Versus Evo Adaptive
The Fizik Antares R1 Versus Evo Adaptive Saddle offers a new style of padding, with a 3D printed carbon composite material honeycomb on the upper providing excellent comfort. The zonal cushioning gives protection where needed, blending seamlessly into the less padded areas, and a full channel design ensures no undue pressure on any soft tissue. A carbon-reinforced nylon base is also nicely compliant, increasing ride comfort. Carbon rails help keep the weight down to an impressive 174 grams for the narrower version.
Please check seatpost compatibility with the 10x7mm carbon rails.
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibility and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: This is a product of the Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance
- Rail: 10x7mm
- Length: 274mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 139mm - 174 grams, 149mm - 180 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".