Fizik Terra Argo X3 Saddle
Using its gravel-specific design and sophisticated construction, the Fizik Terra Argo X3 Saddle aids the dedicated rider in conquering the longest and most demanding of adventures.
The short length and the wide, ergonomic cut-out allows the rider’s pelvis to be rotated forwards into a more powerful position without placing excessive pressure on the sensitive blood vessels and nerves of the perineum. The waved profile, from front to rear, helps to stabilise the pelvis for greater stability and weight distribution and reduces the load on the back muscles during longer rides.
A carbon-reinforced nylon shell is tuned with a certain amount of compliance to absorb the vibrations of rough riding surfaces and adds Wingflex sides that eliminate restriction on the inner thighs while pedalling. This more flexible shell is bolstered structurally by the resilient but lightweight Kium Mobius rails.
The saddle is completed with Type-2 foam padding that takes the edge off the most irregular terrain and has extra thickness under the ischial sit bones for increased support.
- A versatile short-nosed saddle specifically for gravel riding
- The shape and profile gives greater stability and better weight distribution
- Short length and ergonomic cut-out allows the pelvis to be rotated into a powerful position without putting pressure on the perineum
- Waved profile from front to rear gives a locked-in feel to support the back muscles
- Wingflex sides move with the rider's legs during the pedalling motion
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell is compliant and absorbs rough riding surface vibrations
- Mobius Kium rails increase the structural stability and support the slightly more flexible shell
- Type-2 foam padding gives long-distance comfort and is slightly thicker around the ischial sit bones
- Length: 270 mm
- Width: 150mm or 160mm
- Height at 75mm width: 47mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 113 mm
- Rail dimensions: 7mm x 7mm
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 238 grams (150mm width) / 245 grams (160mm width)